Industry training & networking opportunity before the Star Tribune Vacation & Travel Experience opens to the public.
- Connect with destinations, hoteliers, cruise lines, and tour operators to learn about new products and travel opportunities
- Receive special offers and agent incentives directly from the vendors
- Enter to win a free trip and door prizes
- Drinks & hors d’oeuvres will be served
- Open to all Travel Agents, Travel Media, Travel Managers, Owners and Consultants
The Travel Agent showcase is exclusively for travel professionals. It is where business gets done, where negotiations take place and where new alliances are made. It provides opportunities for travel agents, wholesalers, packagers, and suppliers to work together, develop industry relationships, and explore new ideas for strategic growth.
Friday, November 15, 2019
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm: Florida Keys & Key West
- 2:15 – 3:15 pm: Greater Miami CVB
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm: Celestyal Cruises
- 4:45 – 5:15 pm: Social Media Training
- 5:30 – 8:00 pm: Open Trade Tables & Industry Networking Reception
- Confirmed Vendors: Aer Lingus, Amadeus River Cruises, Aruba, Bahamas Tourist Office, Celestyal Cruises, Chubb Travel Protection, Florida Keys & Key West, Greater Miami CVB, Rain Forest Tours, Royal Caribbean International, St. Kitts Tourism Authority, Sun Country Airlines, Travdek, Travel Juneau, Visit St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Visit Tampa Bay, Wilderness Inquiry, Wilderness Legends Africa