Industry training & networking opportunity before the Star Tribune Vacation & Travel Experience opens to the public.
- Connect with destinations, hoteliers, cruise lines, and tour operators to learn about new products and travel opportunities
- Receive special offers and agent incentives directly from the vendors
- Enter to win a free trip and door prizes
- Drinks & hors d’oeuvres will be served
- Open to all Travel Agents, Travel Media, Travel Managers, Owners and Consultants
The Travel Agent showcase is exclusively for travel professionals. It is where business gets done, where negotiations take place and where new alliances are made. It provides opportunities for travel agents, wholesalers, packagers, and suppliers to work together, develop industry relationships, and explore new ideas for strategic growth.
Friday, November 15, 2019
- 12:30 – 5:30 pm: Education seminars & training workshops (TBD)
- 6:30 pm: Industry reception
Registration $10 per person
Registration is open to all Travel Agents, Travel Media, Travel Managers, Owners and Consultants. Registration includes access to all training workshops, the industry reception and complimentary access to the Travel Expo Floor all weekend long.
Online registration to open in Fall 2019.
Interested in Hosting a Travel Agent Training Session?
- Opportunity to present and train/certify travel agents on your destination or tour for one hour
- Opportunity to bring in partners and distribute marketing materials during certification session
- Logo recognition and/or mentions in a robust media campaign with Star Tribune and external media valued at over $1,000,000 media
- Friday, November 15th, 2019
- One hour session slots available starting at 12:30pm
- AV equipment included
- Light refreshments included
- Table at Trade Reception included
Contact us if you are interested in purchasing a time slot.