Sample beers from breweries across America!
November 16-17 AT THE MINNEAPOLIS CONVENTION CENTER.
Get your tickets now to the Beer Dabbler Pavilion and taste a wide variety of amazing beers from breweries across America while taking advantage of the best travel deals available this year.
- Advanced Tickets are $35 and include:
- 18 beer samples along with a beer sampler glass (you may enter as many times as you wish during pavilion hours).
- Admission to the Star Tribune Vacation & Travel Experience ($10 value).
- Taproom games and activities.
- Food is available at concession stands. You will be able to exit & re-enter the pavilion.
- All attendees must be 21 or older and show valid photo I.D at the door to be admitted. No exceptions! No children, toddlers, infants, strollers, or pets are permitted.
- Sampling Passport transferable between visitors 21+.
- Extra sampling glass $5.
Live Musical Entertainment
Saturday 2-4pm: Richard Mittelstet
Sunday 2-4pm: Maygen Lacey Duo
Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 4:00pm
A portion of the proceeds goes to support Twin Cities Firefighters Operation Warm — A nonprofit fundraiser that provides brand new winter coats for local children in need.
2019 Breweries include:
Odd Side- Beer Me (American Lager)
White Birch- Raspberry Berliner (Berlinerweisse)
Keweenaw- Pick Axe Blonde (Blonde Ale)
Alesmith- Nut Brown (Brown Ale)
2 Towns- Pacific Pineapple (Cider)
Ska- Brewstomper (Golden Ale)
Ology- Sensory Overload (Hazy IPA)
Evil Twin0 No Matter Where You Go (Hazy IPA)
Bear Republic- Racer 5 (IPA)
Almanac- Luv (IPA)
Coronado- Weekend Vibes (IPA)
Crooked Stave- IPA (IPA)
Clown Shows- Mango Kolsch (Kolsch)
Belching Beaver- PM Milk Stout (Milk Stout)
Prairie Artisanal Ales- No Chill (Milk Stout)
Pipeworks- Lizard King (Pale Ale)
Millstream- German Pilsner (Pilsner)
Perennial- Prism (Saison)
New Belgium Brewing – Peach Kick (Slightly Sour Peach Ale)